Friday, May 22, 2020

Nicolle Wallace: Bimbo

Here bimbo Nicolle Wallace interviews Joe Biden in his basement. Biden has a brain fart and can't articulate an answer. Bimbo Wallace with her permanent smile assures him with "that's OK"... trust me people call me a bimbo all the time.

Bimbo: a foolish, stupid or inept person.

P.S. I'm venting here. Because I'm locked in my apartment, I catch this bimbo frequently. Rachel Maddow is the super star of spinning orthodoxy with original cutting edge BS. She's an insider. She's jewish. She knows what she's doing. Her fear mongering is clever and malicious. I hate her.

Bimbo Wallace on the other hand is a gentile so she's clueless regards what's really going on and who runs and controls this country, i.e., jews. Because Bimbo Wallace isn't a member of the jewish tribe, her stories are necessarily more superficial and simplistic spinning of the orthodoxy. Her presentations are always tedious and always with her permanent smile.

No comments: