Saturday, January 7, 2012

Les Visible: Our World Ruled By Zionism



WISDOM'S WARNING

Wisdom calls aloud in the street,
she raises her voice in the public squares;
at the head of the noisy streets she cries out,
in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:

How long will you simple ones love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?

If you had responded to my rebuke,
I would have poured out my heart to you
and made my thoughts known to you.

But since you rejected me when I called
and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand,
since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke,
I will in turn laugh at your disaster;

I will mock when calamity overtakes you,
when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

Then they will call to me but I will not answer;
they will look for me but will not find me.

Since they hated knowledge and did not fear the Lord,
[but feared jews more]
since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke,
they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them.

P.S. A few questions from from Les Visible [link here]: How did it get like this? How did life become such a drag? Who poisoned the well? Who did it in Palestine? Who's doing it now? Who got together with the worst of us to come down on our heads? Who put creed against creed and color against color? Who's making the money from the carnage and ruin? Who's selling you fear about people you don't even know? Who did what got blamed on the people we bombed? Who put a boogeyman under your bed? Who made crime so attractive and armed the cartels? Who made ordinary folk into dysfunctional trolls? Who made the cops mean? Who taught you false history? Who created the river of darkness that runs under the ship of state?

Answer, simple ones: The same ones who killed JFK in broad daylight; the same ones who attacked the USS Liberty; the same ones who gave us 9-11.

Do you care yet, simple ones?

No comments: