Friday, July 16, 2021

Tucker Carlson Wishes MSNBC Happy 25th Birthday

Thank you Tucker for doing this for me. What a group of stars, in their own minds, their prime time hosts. Love each and every one of them. Damn, love all of them even their weekend hosts. 

Love Ari Melber, the clever jewish lawyer who shares his anti-white hate with black rap artists whose egos he inflates to no end. They're geniuses doncha ya know. The white culture doesn't produce such brilliance. I keep getting Ari's name confused with the Indian guy, Ali Velshi, the guy that came to our television screens from Canada, the guy who loves educating us dumb Americans and loves telling us how we should be thinking on things. It's all Kosher approved of course (and he checks that it is) or he wouldn't be there. Thanks, Ali, I never invited ya to my country but I love ya. Absolutely love ya. Sure Canada doesn't want ya back? I'm only joking. I know, I know, I should be more grateful. I'm very lucky, I know.

And everyone's gotta love the newest star, the racist lady, Joy Reid. Brilliant! But I keep thinking the anti-white hate she deals out should be dedicated to an African-American channel, not a mainstream channel for mixed audiences. I could say something about each and every MSNBC host. Gotta love them all. What a special group. Dopes one and all even their brilliant ones... even their biggest star, because she's smart and mostly because she's jewish, Rachel Maddow! 

MSNBC: jews jingoing blacks to hate white people and both of them, jews and jingoed blacks, dealing anti-white hatred.

P.S. Oh, and gay reporters who hate straight America. The gays are the white portion of the MSNBC mix.

No comments: