Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bone Head "Joe the Plumber" is Going to Israel

I don't know about you, but I'm glad the elections are over. If I had to watch one more American ass hole express their concerns about poor vulnerable nuclear powered Israel during a debate , I'd a put a shoe through my new big screen plasma. Now that would have been some serious contempt. And worse yet was having to watch each politician pledge their absolute fealty and allegiance to the murderous Apartheid State. Like most of you, I thought the end of the elections would spell the end for old Plumber Joe. I know I'd heard all I needed to from him. But life could never be that fair. Joe will apparently return to show his further love for the people of Israel.

He told WNWO-TV in Toledo that he wants to let Israel's "'Average Joes' share their story." Okay Joe here is a great first story for you . Go over to the West Bank and interview some of those Side Curled Joe Squatters. Ask them why they are always throwing rocks at Palestinian children on their way to school. Lets see if Joe enjoys the shower of spit that rains upon him from those Squatter Joes. Do you think Joe will enjoy the favorite squatter chant, "we killed Jesus we'll kill you to"(as if the ancestors of those assholes had anything to do with the death of Jesus). Have at it Plumber Joe.

Please go to the source article and leave a comment. I'm speechless.

No comments: