Wednesday, April 15, 2020

White House Leaks Nightmare "Reopen" Plan


Comment from another post on our current condition:

And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn,The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

I was afraid it would come down to this… just like in the Soviet Union and elsewhere. The Americans are loaded with guns and ammunition, but they waited and waited and waited too long and now…

P.S. I work gun shows selling my targets [or used to]. Mighty brave talk there. But no real courage. No courage to call 9/11 out nor any of the mass shooting spy-ops. No real courage now. I guess all these brave talkers have red lines very close to their vests. Hell, those red lines must be underneath their vests.

Brave talk about never giving up their guns. Most will get the test and the vaccine... and give up their guns. Some will be selling their guns as I predicted.. for food.

We deserve what we're getting for lack of courage all along. Lack of courage to see things as they really are. Lack of courage to act when things are clearly evident.

No comments: