Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Now That You're Locked Down In Your Homes, WHO Will Be Visiting You

More here. And more here.

Charles Giulani of Renegrade Broadcasting discusses the pandemic hoax here. [Caution: Rough language is employed.]

PS1: To all of my gunshow colleagues that were afraid to see the truth about 9/11 and Sandy Hook and all the other mass shooting psyops: when they knock on your doors, they'll be coming for your guns. And when they do that, won't you feel silly about your "we back the badge" signs?

PS2: To all of my gunshow colleagues, I just went to the post office today: 4/6/2020. It's a good thing that I could count on people wearing masks staying six feet away from me. Or I might've been moved to slap someone in the face. I did however say out loud for all the sheeple in the room to hear: AMERICA, NOT HOME OF THE FREE, NOT HOME OF THE BRAVE. That was greeted with scorn, as were all of my efforts to awaken all of you over the years. Your America isn't home of the free, isn't home of the brave... nor is it home of the intelligent.

No comments: